4000 Series Double Hungs
Window World's best selling Double Hung Windows are an impeccable combination of sophisticated engineering, high-tech craftsmanship, careful installation and a lifetime of backing. Characterized by easy maintenance and classic aesthetic styling, these vinyl windows are an easy choice for improving curb appeal nad quality of life.
- Two operating, vertically stacked tilt-in sash for easy cleaning from inside the home.
- Most popular type of vinyl window and historically accurate for many traditional home styles.
- ENERGYSTAR qualifying glass packages.
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe design ensures thermal efficiency.
- Fusion welding on mainframe and sash enhances durability.
- Warm-Edge spacer system improves window seal and keeps edge-of-glass temperatures consistent.
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to exterior of the window.
- High-quality vinyl componets never chip, peel, crack or warp like wood.
- Dual ventilator locks provide a secure way to keep windwos open for fresh air.
- Protective bulb seal and wind flap provide a secondary barrier to keep out dust, noise and moisture.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails provide strength and stability for easy operation.
- Fully-extruded lift rails provide strength and stability for easy operation.
- Balance covers provide a finished appearance for best-in-class sash balancers.
- Limited lifetime warranty.**
6000 Series Double-Hung
Apparence and functionality are perfectly paired in the Window World 6000 Series. Carefully crafted styling ensures you won't sacrifice beauty for brawn, and options for double-hungs, double sliding and fixed configurations give you the abliltiy to choose the window style that best fits your space. Complement your color palette with interior woodgrain laminates or stylish exterior color options, and achieve energy-efficiency with triple pane glass, a foam frame, and our SolarZone TG2 EliteTM glass package. Plus, after Window World's expert installation, you'll rest assured knowing you've made the right choice for your home.
- Welded, heavy duty vinyl construction provides superior strength and durability
- High-density foam enhancement throughout the mainframe offers superior thermal protection.
- SolarZone TG2 EliteTM triple pane insulating glass enhanced with both Low-E coating and argon gas ensures the elements won't make an impact on the comfort of you home.
- A DuraliteR warm-edge spacer system further improves energy efficiency.
- The beveled exterior edge provides style and curb appeal to an already sleek design.
- Recessed, opposing cam locks sevure your window without interrupting sight lines.
- Heavy-duty weather stripping and interlocking sashes help to keep weather and wind outside.
- An easily removable latching half screen gives you the freedom to let air in while keeping pests out. Featuring ClarityR mesh, the screen allows you to focus on what's important: the view.
- Balance channel covers ensure a polished look.
- Spring-loaded, push button vent latches allow for overnight ventilation while giving you added peace of mind.
- Full-length, integrated ergonomic lift rails provide convenient, easy operation. Bevel on bottom rail enhances grip.
- Metal reinforcement in the meeting rail enhances strength and protection against wind and weather.
- Recessed tilt latches can be released to tilt both both and bottom sashes into the home for easy cleaning.
- Detent clip prevents the top sash from drifting while a constant-force balance system keeps both sash where you put them, no matter the position.
- Welded combination still featuring a deflection leg offers rigid structure and a five-degree sloped sill that directs water away from the home and eliminates unsightly weep holes.
- Series consists of double-hung, double sliding, casements, awnings, picture, and architectrual shape windows
Window World Best Selling Windows
Why are our windows best-selling?
Peace of mind.
- ENERGY STAR qualifying performance.
- Backed by Good Housekeeping Seal.
- AAMA Gold Label certified.
- Easy maintenance, sophisticated design
Envision your home with new windows using our Visualizer tool!